Sunday, May 15, 2011

rRNA

Whats with this? huhu..Its totally new to me and it will definitely takes quite a long time for me to really get to know it..I mean the sequencing and all that...Well, Im now in a learning process, hope I canunderstand it fast and well...I dont have much time left for me to loiter around..

I was in my office today, planning to finish up reading on molecular techniques. Im going to meet my co-supervisor again, but this time its in Shah Alam (18/may/2011, wednesday). I need to prepare something. As for last discussion, we have agreed to use the primers listed by several researchers, Muyzer, Daly and Dar...I thought just by looking at the list of primers, it would just be enough.

I was wrong, totally wrong..I was supposed to know the full sequence of it before I can order..Waaa..a bit shocked, luckily Ida told me (one of my friend in Puncak, she is the one who teach me on the molecular techniques). Example of one of the sequence for the SRB primer: 5'-CGCCCGCCGCGCGCGG CCTACGGGAGGCAGCAG-3’. Looks weird to me..

Ive constructed a table for sequence and primers...Will show it to my co-supervisor later on wed. But im still waiting for 1 more journal paper that I couldnt find, im asking it from my friend in Aussie to look for it...Hope he will get it..

1 comment:

  1. now that i remember how difficult it was during my Masters :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...