Sunday, May 8, 2011

Macaroni+popiah

.yummy.

before adding macaroni

inti popiah

Hmmm..well..for quite long time, I didnt have time to cook for myself. Not even my fav food, fried macaroni and popiah..I dont know whats in me actually today coz i have the mood to cook popiah and fried macaroni. I invited Nik along to cook and eat with us..Mom is not around, she is in ipoh. So i can cook without have to worry. U know, she is so fussy when her kitchen is in mess..hahaha. Even i told her i will clean it up later..Back to the story, coming back from lab, buy some groceries things at Giant Sek 7 just near t he back gate of UiTM. Bought a pack of 500g mix vege and kulit popiah..hehehe..
went back home, prepare all the ingredients and start cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...