Monday, May 9, 2011

Plagiarism


Well, i really hate people who plagiarize...to those who intended to do so, i feel sorry for u. u cant even do it on your own, its your own work, put ur effort in it..its not that difficult..
Lat two weeks, my comments on facebook were much on the plagiarism issue..Im facing that problem, there is one cute little pretend to be a nice woman, actually plagiarize my work. Oh my, when i knew bout it..BOOM! feels like my heart is going to explode..! so damn mad at her...I gave her my chapter 1 and 2, reason is to help her coz she insist she want it..just as reference. So I gave her, n without even realizing she is copying mine. Someone else who have seen my chapter 1 told me that hers looks like mine...WHAT??? I look at it back and ya..So true...but guess what? I asked her nicely, whether have u copied anything from me? answer....No, i do it all by myself, I write it all, I design and create it all by myself. What a truthful answer rite? The way she reply my email, it looks like she is the victim and im the evil woman, Pretending to be so nice and good in front of everybody. Hate her so much, ive blocked her from fb, i dont know her, i dont wanna know anything about her anymore, she is my new enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...