Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Meeting with supervisor


Okay, i met prof last week..on saturday, schedule to be at 3pm but he bring it earlier which is at 11am...went there with nik, wanted to show him:
  1. the list of parameter to be analyzed in my experiment
  2. chapter 2 (only 8 pages)
  3. chapter 1 (the corrected version, supposed version 6 already)
  4. some results on the metal-sulphide precipitation
Interesting part is he said something like, "This is not what i want, u r giving me results like what undergraduates is giving" n i was like "OUCH" feeling so heartache...damn!

Am i that bad? I ve run some samples, test on the experiment and all that.What im not sure about is how to report it...Ive referred to journals, most of it was just like stating a very simple results, very straight forward..N im so blur...

He added, "u should look into Yuyu's work, Kak Saliha's work too" which i know what that means! damn, another extra work..huhu

Ive to look into not only anaerobic condition but ANOXIC too..and i feels like i just want to faint!

Oh my, but I have to live with it..that im not good enough for him, not to his expectation...

At the end of the session, he finally talk slowly to me, said that " but overall the experiment conducted is right, just the way u reporting it" is it some kind of calming my heart back? trying to make me feel better??? not sure..but whatever it is, its something that i cannot forget...

That sentences will never fade from my mind...huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...