Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happiness


Ive been hearing the word of "congratulations" for the past few days...I presented at the ICCE Port Dickson and there is one Indian Professor love what Im doing and she told me "Its a good work, havent heard of it before, what u r doing is good"

So Ive sms prof regarding that, to show that nobody knows about our project, which is good, unique and novel enough for my PhD work...

He then replied "Congratulations, the DANA-VCSP proposal is also good..waaaa...Im so damn happy!!!!

Another good news that he told me, there is a journal that is interested with our project n paper and would like to publish if the ICCE dont want to publish it..its the Journal of Materials Science & Engineering USA...LOVE IT. I smile as i read the sms n even more happier once i read the email prof have forwarded....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...