Monday, May 16, 2011

Nickel Sulphide precipitation


Basically, today I am just sitting in my office. Spending the whole day just to figure out how to actually calculate metals, sulphide and etc..I found it very difficult for me to figure it out..Im not that good, but I need to think and think harder...

Its basically the reaction of sulphide with metals, since the word "undergrad" appears...I cant do my work properly, heheh just giving excuses...

I have biofim reactor, precipitation reactor and automotive wastewater..So i need to calculate whatever that enters into the precipitation reactor from both; biofilm and automotive reactors...

I have sulphur compounds, nitrate and phosphate entering precipitation reactor from the left side. And I also have nickel coming from the right side...can u guys imagine? well, biofilm reactor is on the left and automotive reactor is on the right..

Both solutions enters the precipitation reactor simultaneously. Done with calculating what enters and what not..The most difficult part was balancing the chemical equation, what u know, what u assume & what so ever...huhu Not only that, I need to calculate what happens inside the reactor till the experiment finish..weeee...feels like crying/laughing...u choose...! hehe

Till now, i dont know what should i do next but at least i already have the clearer view of it..well, lets try again and this time think harder...gd luck sheryna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...