Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sampling and BOD

Samples taken, approx 30L..heavy

Labelling and separating the samples for each testing; BOD, COD, SS.

Purging nitrogen gases for 30minutes for both reactors

Prepared samples for BOD

For BOD5

Testing with DO meter

huhu...start my day with sampling at Indah water treatment plant at Section 7, Shah Alam.
Sampling starts at 8.30am, waiting for the worker to assist me..

Then, after sampling..have to send Nik to old lab for autoclave...Filled up my reactor with wastewater and take few sets of samples for other testing as well..

Done with that, proceed with BOD, for both reactors and wastewater characterization..

My day is filled with lab work and Im happy today coz nothing happen that would interfere my work..

Happy+Tired, heheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...