Friday, June 17, 2011

House-MESSY??

Emmmm...im all by myself? hahaha...so meaning that im alone in my house for quite some time...sure when mom come back and she is gonna be truly shock...hahaha

Coz i usually dont have time to do some cleaning..
Too focus and too dedicated to my work..haha

so to avoid that, I do some cleaning today...coz i want to clean up the toilet, so i clean up the hall n kitchen too..throwing unwanted things, sweep, mop the floor, washing my clothes n some many things n im sweating..which is GOOD...makes me feel healthier and not always feeling sleepy..hehe

will continue on cleaning up house tomorrow, now its bathing time and after that I can go to the dumpster downstairs to dump everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...