Friday, June 24, 2011

Not that healthy anymore..

I have gastric since I was in Diploma..Terrible one starts when I was in Semester 4 if Im not mistaken..I didnt go to class, and always have to go to clinic to take medicines..

When I was in Degree, I didnt have much problem with my stomach...maybe coz im leading a happy life..? hehehe no stress at all..enjoying work, classes, assignments, good relationship with family, friends and lecturers...but still I have to take medications if things get worst...sometimes, especially fasting month..Ill get my medicine HISTAC, from Pusat Kesihatan...2 tablet a day, 1 for sahur and one for buka puasa..thats how my life works with medicine...

But now, its getting worst..previously I only have the feeling of unease at the lower abdomen, u can feel like 10 people is trying to pull ur nerves in stomach...I can feel the pain, its so painful..

Now, its the feeling of acids u know like, moving upward from ur stomach to the esophagus and to your mouth..its so painful..sometimes, ull feel like u cant eat anything, when u even drink, feels like choking, when u eat, u can feel that its so pedih la..

So i went to the clinic this morning to get some medicines, they gave me..

  1. Pariet 20mg rabeprazole sodium (controlled medicine)
  2. Maalox Plus Tab gelusil tab
  3. Buscopan 10mg
need to finish it allllll!!!! huhu oh, by the way, the DR. asked me...

makan lambat? stress? bnyk keja? hahaah its all TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...