Tuesday, June 7, 2011

GERMS!!!!

BAD GERMS!!! HUH!
  • Hate the fact that u cannot even do a thing when u r sick!
  • Hmm....thats what happen to me for the past, hmmm let me count. I feel so sick on friday, almost 5 days!!!! What???? and Im here, sitting at home, cant think or do anything!!! damn...
  • I just wish Ill get my life back, get good health so that I can proceed with my work..Am i right?
  • I have this running nose, headache, backpain..everything lah..like all the germs are all over you, attacking u n i can feel it..Can I? or just my imagination? but its true...huhuhu
  • sometimes feel hot and sometimes cold..
  • Even Ive take medicine, it just wouldnt work..
  • Hope Ill get better soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...