Thursday, June 16, 2011

National Postgraduate Seminar 2011


Event was held at Lecture Hall B, Level 6 Faculty of Civil Engineering from 14th-15th June..
I presented my paper yesterday, the 1st presenter at 10.30am..
Guess who's my panel???
  • Dr Aminuddin
  • Prof Dr Ruslan Hassan

Dr Amin was evaluating me for the very 1st time, for Prof Ruslan, its his 2nd time..

Ive presented the same paper as the ICCE one..So most likely the same except I need to elaborate more as the time for this presentation is 20 minutes compared to ICCE, only 10 minutes... I think the presentation was okay...give a big clap to me!!! yaaaa!

few questions been asked:
  1. What are the mechanisms/interaction between both metals and sulphide?
  2. need to also consider time/duration in order to make it better
  3. how does it mix..?
  4. only 1 metals?
  5. what are other metals?
  6. y need to have sterilized?, doesnt look necessary..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...