Monday, February 21, 2011

"Love Grandma"





I love my grandma so much..Ive been staying with her since Im out from momma's tummy...
My mom and dad used to work when i was little, so they have been very bz. I only have my brother and grandma with me...Anytime that i want my grandma, there she is...I used to accompany her whenever she need to go to the Hospital Besar Ipoh as she was diagnosed with high blood pressure..So need to go and do her medical check up every 2 months and took her medicine..Im so closed with her but now my grandma cant recognized us at all, cant even mention my name, look at me, and telling me its you, SHINA..i miss her saying that to me..Miss her cooking, she will usually cook whatever i have requested..especially her nice daging masak itam...my favourite..
We used to chit chat, telling me her story, her very own story bout life and so on..Now she is very old and yet sick...she got Alzheimer, stomach ulcer and dont know what else...I rushed to ipoh saturday morning knowing that she vomited, its black in color..I just want her to be healthy but what can i expect at her age of 80++..just hope that she will do just fine...MISS HER SO MUCH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...