Sunday, February 27, 2011

Huge mistake

I think Ive make a lot of mistakesssss....Well..if u r not making any mistake, u will never learn..thats what i heard in drama/movies...I guess, throughout this year itself, Ive made so many mistakes, and if i ever have to add the last year mistakes. I think, its just nice to have the picture above! "I THINK U R MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE!" ....which is so true....Ive gone through a lot n I wish I am still strong to move forward which so many things in MIND..

Mistakes in life, love, looking for partner, experimental work, writing, spending on unnecessary things....Its somewhat habit, as If Im stressed, i would just go n buy lot of stupid stuff...I need to grow up and stop doing that kind of things....ya, PLEASE STOP YA, MISS SHERINA....will try....

Lets just focus, let the mistakes became part of my history which I will never ever forget and repeat the same mistake ever again...wow....so many EVER here but thats what Im trying to stress out!!>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...