Friday, February 25, 2011

Im happy because of you!


Proud to say that Im soooo happy because I have u, U r the one that makes me laugh, smile and even stress-less now! hehe...Sorry didnt have a special name for u, just a very common name "COMOT"...given by sis..wonder who he/she is? hahah


its my cute lil kitten...Found him near Tasik Seksyen 7 while buying nasi lemak for lunch...Its actually early in the morning, I saw four kittens playing around without their papa n mama...Somebody threw them out like "NAH! Out u from my houz" ...some sort of that lah kan..I feel sad watching them playing all alone and not sure where they get their food and drinks (milk).



They were still small, only 4 days out to the world. Told my sis to pick them up after sending me to lab. When I got home, they were like so "meowwwwww".....
prepare some milk for them but they dont seem to like it...

Okay, its gonna be a very looooong story..cut it short...From four of them, only 1 left and thats my Comot...play with her all nite long! She is very demanding, heheh only loves full cream milk (Dutch Lady) and Whiskas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...