Friday, February 25, 2011

Acid

SOS: Here i come, just put ur face on the running tap water till u feel less burning sensation..
this is how it looks like if u ever splashed acids on ur face even a diluted ones...huhu
I experienced it yesterday and well today also...I wonder y..I wonder how..
Hmm...I have a running nose in the morning, mayb while i was rubbing my nose, accidentally acids on my hand transferred to my nose...which makes my face feels the burning sensation...

After Ive washed it









but even Ive placed my nose for quite a while on the running tap water, I still can feels like its burning....its HOT!..

I wonder how people can just think of splashing acids to someone else (bad, bad, very bad...) dont ever do that...It hurts so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...