Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jalan2 @ Empire Shopping Gallery






We went to Empire just to actually jalan2 and buy some bread @ The Loaf and shop for some groceries at Jaya..sis is looking for shoes, n for me i wasnt looking for anything..not interested! hehe but we passed by a shop and mom asked me to enter so we did enter and have a look at the clothes...mom forced me to buy some nice clothes for myself...i dnt knw y but im not so interested to buy clothes, i prefer handbags or other stuff...coz for me, if its not that important, i wont simply buy it...They scolded me..hahah sis and mom..so i tried a few and bought few too.. on my way to the Loaf, mom look at one stall called "i love youuu" and wanted to try it, ok fine..we all sat there and have our own cakoi with porridge...I havent tried it before but it taste good eating cakoi with porridge...amazing! feel a bit weird at first but u know, i love to eat...so just ate it lah...then only we head to jaya and i was looking for a perfect snacks to munch2...bought pretzels and other stuff too! Tired and drove straight home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...