Thursday, December 16, 2010

Betul ke bout this?


Huhuhu..Im not so sure bout this, I met Prof yesterday. Waited since 4pm but finally got a chance to discuss with him at around 5.45pm. I showed to him my results, which finally I got it after quite some time. He said that "Nah, got result pon....so it was not like what u said earlier, no result at all.." HAHA.. I just got it lah, so he then asked me to calculate and tabulate graph from the result I have. The next morning, I sat in my room and try to figure out what it is. Its actually simple, I can imagine it but I don't know how to do it..sounds funny but thats the thing...so after some time, I tabulate a quite number of graph and ask others for opinion and finally I got the answer..thanks to them who have helped me! Wondering what it is? hahaha....Im trying to calculate the SULPHUR compounds present in my biofilm reactor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...