Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Birthday!


Ready to blow the candle away

Make a wish!

Its my birthday!!!! supposed to be a wonderful day to me but it ends up such a hectic day! huh...
but nway, as i returned home today at round 5.40pm, i rush to the bathroom, put on clothes and ready to go out...We r going to Night circle, I really wanna eat the nasi air n tauhu bakar...simple je kan? just want a simple dish for my birthday! dah bosan eat western lah..lagi pon weekdays, malas nak g jauh2.Dah dinner, I was looking for cakes, just buat syarat nak tiup candle n make a wish...
So went to BR...cake too expensive even though i teringin. Then went to Bakers cottage, cake fruit flan yg i nak, habis lak..Finally went to secret recipe...bought strawberry cheesecakes!
Yummy, selamba minta lilin n put on my delicious cake and snap few photos..but before that, make a wish 1st...Hmmm...whats my wish ye???? I just want everything to be just fine, I hope ape yg i idamkan dapat iaitu complete my studies, get the title, make my family, friends, lecturers and people around me proud and happy, work with WWF and UN. End up with a successful business and be a politician! yay! alamak, panjangnye wish!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...