Friday, July 15, 2011

Smiling~


I was so stressed out yesterday coz I couldnt finish up my abstract...I dont think I wanna go the Miri Conference..im not ready....ask for Zaki's opinion, he told me to let Prof know that Im not ready...Stress again this morning, so I try to email Prof...explaining so many things to him..

~I'll amend the abstract but i dont think I can send it to the CUTSE Miri, since i haven't got any results yet..let me use the results for another conference paper or journals..I'm not ready yet..so sorry, find it very hard to tell you..

I need more time to compile my results for journals too, at least few more runs for the metal sulphide precipitation, because i couldn't yet to prove that the rest of metals that was not reacted with sulphide was actually undergoing absorption process ..hope prof okay with it..n in August, Im going to proceed with molecular techniques, so ill stop my experiment on BOD and also metal sulphide precipitation.~

n he replied..."It's okay, keep up the hard work"...
reading that would just make me smile, gambattee..will word even harder! Thanks Prof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...