Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Karaoke time



yeay! feels so refreshing...We went for a karaoke session for 2 hours at Music Box, Plaza Perangsang Shah Alam...Parked our car at the basement of Plaza Alam Central and just walk to the Quality Hotel..find the lift and press the button of 24! here we go, but opssss! another stairs ya! its level 25...so I cant bring mother along next time..hehe she wont even bother to follow! haha

songs i chose to sing:
  • Inconsolable
  • The reason
  • Mengapa
  • The Call
  • 25 Minutes
  • Wei Yi
we take turns to sing but I think most of the time, Im the one who conquer the mike..hahaha interesting, Im beginning to love my karaoke activity! hehe I love singing english song, pity to those who follow me..heheh

Its sunday and cost us about RM30. 1hr-rm7, 2 Hrs-rm12 plus the tax and service charge and for 2 person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...