Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happiest moment!

Happiest moment? whats with it?? hehehe...

Im currently waiting for my primers to arrive, the supplier will send it to me at any time now...
Ive ordered 14 primers, its for the fingerprinting of Sulphate reducing bacteria (SRB) in my biofilm reactor! Im planning to proceed with the DNA thing during the fasting month, so i dont have to take wastewater sample during that month..Pity those Bangladesh people, coz they are the one who help me to sample and carry the 30L of wastewater.
primers

Oh by the way, Ive received my chemicals yesterday, manganese (II) nitrate tetrahydrate and zinc (II) nitrate hexahydrate..I can just proceed coz I already have the 3 metals that I want!

chemicals



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...