Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Work smart


Lately, Ive heard a lot bout this two words:

"hardworking" and "work smart".......

y am i raising up this issue??? coz people tend to mention that to me, especially the "work smart"....


Its been me who always wanted to do the best for myself.Therefore, ill work hard so that Ill get whatever I want...for ex: the education level that Im in now...

although its kinda tough for me, i just believe that by working hard would bring me to success.
FYI: Im so scared of failure, even though people said that its okay...

Im so used to the word failed before, failed in PMR, SPM and diploma...but we have to wake up from the failure...just dont drag it too long...

Its my 2nd year and Im running out of of time..Not sure what to do 1st, although Ive planned everything but sometimes things didnt work out as what we want it to be..RIGHT?

people's advice to me:
  1. work smart
  2. gve space to yourself
Ive been thinking bout this lately....but not outcome..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...