Sunday, March 20, 2011

Having so much fun!!!

with raimi

sis, me and fatin

sis, me and alan

me & fatin

me & raimi again
me, sis and fatin

me with alan!



yay...yay..ya.....heading to the tasik putrajaya for hot air balloon....5 of us, sis, fatin, alan & raimi...
met at alamanda, so came here only with fatin's car...its like the tradition, last year we went so do this year!..yahoo...im wearing Yahoo! t-shirt, given by my cousin, from us okay..heheh...back to our story...emm...after the balloon, went back to alamanda....have dinner and kara0ke!!!
went back home late...as usual if went out with them lah...normal, but only for once for 2-3 mths...
but its so refreshing!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i keep smiling today..hope my mood will be just good as yesterday...THANKS TO ALL..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...