Monday, November 8, 2010

searching

today i was like searching the entire web just to look for some tips that would help me all the way just to finish up my Phd...i just realized that its almost 1 year now...n im terrified! i will only have another 2 years just to finish up my work...

nothing much that could secure my feelings as i know i still dont have progress on my preliminary work...what the heck???? ive tried quite a number of preliminaries but still no results...there are results but not like we expected or stated in the literature...i wonder y, i wonder how...just like the lemon tree song..



hmmm.....i must in no matter what to finish it all in 3 years time....no delay. even my supervisor encourage us to finish on time..then, how? can i finish it all up within the next 2 years...all u have to do is SHERYNA...to believe in yourself like the Glee song "Dont stop believin"..



to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...