Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lets talk about organ donation...


I know and realized that most malaysians dont want to donor their organ and havent sign up yet for the organ donation program..There are so many rumors/belief that we should not do so...hmm......I dont think the idea of donating your organ is bad after all because we have to put ourself in their shoes...imagine that we r one of them, who waits for years for heart, eyes, liver, kidneys, lung, skin, bone or even heart valves...it must be so tiring....waiting for something that would never be yours n yet must have strong faith or could dream that can continue on to live and do like what others did for their living...Parents and siblings must be sad too....as they still put some hope that their daughter/son/cousin/niece could get the organs or tissue needed...

Ive signed up for the organ donation program right after i finished my SPM n think im old enough to make my own decision.besides, my mother n brother supports me too...as they also signed up for the organ donation..for my sis, she has to wait till she reach 18. n my dad, no idea..haha

so guys, please think of it....THEY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP! SO SIGN UP TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...