Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LOVE?



HAI GUYS...

our topic today is LOVE....i was just wondering y its so hard for me to open up my heart for something called "LOVE"...
last nite i was disccusing this matter with my lil sis...
she kept on scolding me regarding this issue...
yalah...i know one guy, we use to be very close n known each other for quite some times...almost 7 years...u know 7 years....we've been friend...almost couple but nope...i refused...then he got gf...break up n look 4 me again...
thats how our story goes....i dont know how to say it but we were very closed...
if people look at us, they would probably think that we r in love...
hahaha i guess....there is some place for him in my heart but u know, lately i was deeply hurt when he told me that he has gf...same age as me...n he kept that secret for 6 months!
so since that incident im so damn mad...n suddenly tears drop...n keep on dropping after knowing the truth...
im mad because for the six months, no sign of he is having someone else...
we go out n have lunch n dinner as usual..nothing much different...
n i was like totally being fooled by him...

since then, i keep my distance from him...i get mad easily at him..
i scolded him..ignoring him but deep in my heart, he is still there...
so i tried to forget all the memories with him..throwing him away from my life...

actually, we know that we like each other but its just the matter that we cant...
i dont know...i dont wanna know...n dont wanna understand..hahah
thats y my lil sis is mad with me! she keep on explaining to me y that guy have to act like that, y that guy have to have a gf...she is on his side...

life is very difficult especially when it comes to love...hate knowing the truth n hate that im the one who ruin the relationship...
WAIT! am i the 1 one who ruined it? hahaha...totally YES!
cause im so selfish instead of selling meat! hah!
i guess its because of im too ambitious! thats the reason...the only reason!

because of the "too ambitious" thing...i put everything aside....
so lets end the story n hope that ill forget everything about it...

i think its time for me to open a new chapter of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...