Tuesday, January 18, 2011

test-pH

pH

Done with analyzing samples, so i went to Lab en Hazli. Purpose is to store my samples and to test the pH. I got 30 samples all together to be tested...While waiting for the pH meter to get the stable reading, i snap few photos in the lab..Coz i wonder how people can get snap lots of good photo...I tried..heheh not so nice lah..

bout the pH reading, i got almost a constant reading of pH. Which means nothing, its all near to neutral value which is 7. In journals that ive found, mostly they discuss more on the pH, and they did mentioned that pH plays an important role in the precipitation process...I dont know, while for my exp, nothing much different. Ill try to do the optimization later...Coz I already know how it works...

Testing pH

Samples

The pH meter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...